Seriously I’m dying!
It's all in the title, folks.
I’ve got a dream, I’ve got a dream
And it’s ruling Arendelle as reigning king
And through all this sibling drama,
I’m so glad I married Anna!
Now all that’s left to do is kill the queen~
WAIT GUYS THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 14 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
Can we also talk about how she can be both entirely vicious and entirely compassionate almost at the same time
Wait, who talks shit about Katara? Seriously, fight me, because she’s is such a fantastic character. She’s one of the most skilled and creative waterbenders we see. She makes hard choices that no one should have to make, let alone a teenager. She’ll bloodbend someone who is threatening her friend, she’ll impersonate an avenging spirit to do what’s right, she’ll trap a borderline psychotic firebender nonviolently, and she’ll walk into a raging dust storm to bring Aang out of a potential Avatar State rage.
Team Avatar had some brilliant, incredible relationships on display, and Katara was at the heart of a lot of them.
Katara is the definition of boss ass bitch
this seems so perfect
imagine just lying there without a care in the world and not worrying what people thought as they walked around you.
I love this photo so much, being so free.
this woman lying in a nasty ass puddle clutching a big gulp and y’all talking about nirvana and shit smh